Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Puppets of Hyrule

I know. I know.

Legend of Zelda.

Where are the Legend of Zelda puppets?

Good question!

Look no further, friend. Here they are:
 
Full color version, for people who are into that
Three tone version, for people who are into that
I really like this image for the fact that these three characters are bound together, by Fate, by the Triforce, but Ganon constantly seeks to sever the connection. The characters were loosely based on Twilight Princess versions, but I think this sums up almost all the Legend of Zelda games.

I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the 3DS and holy-freaking-crap it's awesome. The graphics are beautiful and changes/updates to the gameplay are excellent.

It's also given me some ideas about Link, and masks, and strings, and puppets. Stay tuned, more Legend of Zelda puppet fan art is coming your way.

(btw, these pictures are available on shirts, hoodies, notebooks, and lots more over at Redbubble, give it a quick browse and let me know if you think they look good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment