Monday, July 6, 2015

GAM Prepping...part 1

There's a local convention coming up in August. It's called G.A.M. Con - Games, Anime, and More (their facebook page is here). Just a little gathering of awesomeness and family fun.

My sister Good Moe-Jo and I are going to have an artist's booth together. If you're in the Vernal area, you ought to come see us! We're going to set up our laptops and television screens so you can watch us paint digitally. It's going to be great!

I'm finished the Hobbit illustration series for the convention. Here's a preview of what will be there:

Riddles in the Dark

Sleeping Smaug

Unexpected Party
 I'm excited for the convention even though anime fascination was years ago...and the only game I really consistently play is The Legend of Zelda...but I've got the "more" part totally covered!

There will be some Zelda pictures, Studio Ghibli fanart, and awesome crocheted goodies.

But what about puppets? Will puppets be there?

Um...yes. Sort of. I mean...sure! Puppets will be there! 

Subscribe to this blog or my facebook page to keep up with my G.A.M. Con progress. And I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment