Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Continues to Approach

My only regret this Inktober is that I didn't make more of an effort to get involved with other artists on it. The competition and inspiration from comparing to others' work is hard to replace.

But there's only one week left of this, and the rest of my life (you know, stuff like being a wife and a mom and keeping the house together...not-so-small stuff) is starting to catch up with me.

Getchya caught up on Inktober thus far:

Day 20 - Bats and a kitty

Day 21 - Witch's kitty

Day 22 - My kitty (this one is alarmingly accurate to real life)

Day 23 - The mask I wish I owned and would wear EVERY DAY

Day 24 - Haunted Forest

And there is a lovely Autumn storm brewing up outside. It's perfect: overcast skies, gusty winds, gold and yellow leaves whipping past my window. Aaaah. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment