Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hobbit Calendar

I've been awake since 5:30 this morning and after 3 hours I finally got The Hobbit calendar put together.

Click here to look at it now!

It's available to order from the Redbubble shop (link is at the top of the page) for $24. No lie, calendars are my FAVORITE Christmas gift. I'm really depressed when I don't get a calendar for Christmas, so I'm really happy this is done in time for the holidays.

And because I'm feeling generous, I want to give out some FREE art in celebration of the calendar being completed. To the first 5 people who buy a calendar, I will send one of the original sketches of The Hobbit illustrations.

Want free, original artwork? Order a calendar and then talk to me. One of these could be yours:







Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment