Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Drawlloween

Good heavens, where have I been for the last MONTH??

Answer:
Crocheting.
Crocheting the crap out of everything.

My art studio space was hijacked for a couple weeks, so I turned to my second obsession: crochet. And once you start, it's hard to stop.

BUT THEN!

I found out about Drawlloween



And now my sketchbook and I can be friends again

I didn't find out about it until the 11th, so I'm behind. But I'm catching up!!

Day 1: Ghost

Day 2-5: Goblin, Vampire, Devil, and Werewolf. Is combining them like this considered cheating? Or clever?

Day 6: Pumpkin

Day 12 (yesterday): The Moon
Rough sketches because I did them in a frantic rush at 1:00 am last night. But it's a fun challenge and it keeps me drawing.

Want to do Drawlloween with me? Like me on Facebook.com/KennaArt, and post your pictures with #Drawlloween or #Drawlloween2015

No comments:

Post a Comment