Saturday, February 13, 2016

Shift in Focus

Maybe you noticed...I haven't made any new art in a while.

But that's not totally true. I've been making stuff. Lots of stuff.
Lots of awesome stuff.

Stuff like this:


Link and Shadow Link crochet dolls


Obviously, not Suspended Dreams stuff.

This is Miss Hobbit Crochet:

Miss Hobbit Crochet

I've been busy making things...
(like this)

Yoda crochet dolls


...for an upcoming local event called GAM Con (Games, Anime, and More - March 19th) where I will be selling these pieces of awesome.

Here's more of the awesome:


Full Metal Alchemist crochet doll, Edward Elric

Full Metal Alchemist symbol, chibi crochet doll
Edward and Alphonse Elric, together, crochet dolls

Sailor Moon crochet dolls

Vash the Stampede, Trigun, crochet doll
Batman and Superman crochet dolls

Batman vs. Superman - it's going to be epic
Email me - SuspendedDreamsArt@gmail.com
or send a message on facebook.com/MissHobbitCrochet
for info on how to order one (or several) of these.

So that's what I've been doing. Instead of painting.
But I'll get back to the painting after March 19th. So keep checking in.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment