Tuesday, April 5, 2016

GAM Con Has Passed...a New Chapter Opens

All in all, I think GAM Con went well.


 Except for the lousy lighting, resulting in these fuzzy pictures...


I can't help but wonder, "Why was I so compelled to crochet for the last two months, laying all my drawing and painting aside?"
And believe me, "compelled" is the only word for it.

I don't know if anyone can really explain the creative drive. We just run with what we're inspired to do when the inspiration hits. Or compels.

Now I feel the urge to get back into the habit of drawing/painting on a regular basis but - golly gee, wouldn't you know it? - getting back into a habit is not as easy as getting back into bed.


I might bring out my Wacom tablet this morning. Dust it off, take it for a spin, make sure everything works the way I left it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment