Thursday, April 7, 2016

Line and Texture

I sat down with my Wacom tablet the other day (after dusting it off and apologizing for neglecting it for so long in favor of crochet) and stared blankly at my computer screen.

Waiting for inspiration.

(which is fruitless, I know, but I do it anyway)

When none was forthcoming, I just started moving the stylus around.
Opened some new brush files.
Played with my favorite colors.
Drew a flower.


And that's when Inspiration walked in.







I still have more ideas, so I'm not done with this style, yet.
I see aquatic life.
The moon.
Gears.
And more leaves.

Because nature.

I'm calling this collection Line and Texture, you can see it on Redbubble (click here) and eventually I will add a new section to the Gallery on this blog.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have a minute, we should connect - show your support, let me know what you think I should try next. Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment