Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cuz Octopus is Weird

Christmas is over, which means my feverish knitting and crochet craze has also come to an end.

So it's time to make ART

For the last two months I have been thinking about two-tone drawings and how much I love looking at them. Even when they're terrible, they are AWESOME.

(For those who don't know, by "two-tone drawing" I'm referring to drawings in only white and black ink on toned/colored paper)

In the next few weeks, I'll be getting stuff like this out of my system:

Octopus Tentacles two-tone drawing
This drawing, by the way, can be printed on phone cases, notebooks, t-shirts and lots of other random things you might want to own. Check out the store links, it is now in TeePublic and Redbubble and will be appearing in DesignByHumans in a few days.

Thanks for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment