Saturday, May 31, 2014

End of May. Finally.

Ran into a couple of speed bumps finishing this puppet (major one being I decided to change the light source - yikes) and even with all that, I totes finished within the 10 day goal.

< Victory Dance />

Here's the finished piece (in case you didn't see it on Facebook already)

Sinister Descent
Prints available on Redbubble (they have amazing prints - anything from paper or canvas to wood and even metal. Amazing prints, you've got to check it out) as well as cases and clothing.

Speaking of which, this is what he looks like on apparel (t-shirts, hoodies, and the like)



 I created products on Zazzle, and they will be published soon. All the other puppets are there, so you can check out puppets on stuff like keychains, buttons, playing cards, clocks, jewelry, etc etc etc...all kinds of random and cool stuff.

When I get 12 puppets I'm going to make a Creepy Puppet Calendar, and we're more than halfway there! Yes!

Alright you lovely people, keep sharing, liking, and spreading the word about Suspended Dreams, it really makes a difference. If you have suggestions for me, please send me a message or leave a comment, I love feedback.

Oh! One last thing!
You're awesome.
Don't ever forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment