Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sneak Peek of Tonight's Project

Free owl offers are now closed.

It was a pretty crazy run! Thank you to everyone for liking and sharing and getting the word out to your friends. We went from 48 likes to 110 likes in about 14 days.

*does some mathing*

That's about 4 new likes per day. Which is WAY more than I could have done on my own, so thank you. From the bottom of my creepy puppet heart. Thank you.

More creepy puppet paintings to come soon. I'm planning on working on the newest sketch tonight. Here's a quick look at what it looks like as of now.






He's going to be brilliant, I'm so excited to start.

Also, I know there are some who wanted a free owl but didn't have time to get one. Fret not, they are on etsy for a mere $5. And special Graduation owls for only $2 more.

Etsy Shop

Thanks to all you lovely supporters. You are great, don't ever forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment