Monday, May 16, 2016

No Sick Days Here

Been sick in bed with terrible phlegmy cough all week (tmi? Idk). Want to know what happens when you're stuck in bed for a week?

Not much.

But if you have a laptop and a Wacom tablet, between coughs you can make stuff like this:


w00t.

I would have more cool new stuff to show you, but I've been asleep a lot this week.

Like, srsly, a lot.

But the phlegmy cough is finally letting up a little bit, hopefully I will have a finished Lord of the Rings Puppet painting by next week.

Looking forward to it? I AM.

I also touched up on an old favorite of mine.


Why do I like skeleton keys in a tree? Why does that even make sense?

Doesn't matter IT'S STILL COOL AND I LOVE IT.

(like these pictures? Check it out on Redbubble, you can get them printed on clothing, posters, bags, notebooks, phone and laptop cases, and LOTS more awesome stuff. Click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment