Monday, May 2, 2016

TREES

I friggin' LOVE the line art of this. I feel like I was channeling Bill Watterson (look at the line variation, yo!).

So pretty

Even better in color (though my coloring is admittedly less Bill Watterson than I would like), check it:

More pretty

There ought to be something hanging from those branches RIGHT? A Facebook poll revealed a quick winner (as well as half a dozen amazing ideas that will shortly come to fruition):

Level up to Friggin' Sweet

Which is awesome...
but what about a family tree?

I just don't know WHEN TO STOP

O-M-G-O-S-H, Kenna, move on past this tree already.

And I'm trying. I really am.
I just really like drawing trees. Apparently.
To keep myself from doing yet another variation of this tree, I forced myself to move on to another family themed piece.

Imagine this framed and in your living room. Looks good, doesn't it?

This will be printed at 11x14" and available at the Cinco de Mayo Festival, you should drop by if you're in the area. Free event!
And if you're not in the area, fret not, just fill out the Order Form on this page (look on your right, yep, there it is) and I'll send it to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment